How to get your baby's sleep on track TONIGHT!...
Your 4-5 month old baby could be sleeping better and you don't need to go through anything traumatic to see improvements. We only encourage lovingly responsive techniques to bring out your baby's best sleep ability.
You're tired, your baby is tired and this brings on a whole spiral of unhealthy suffering:
- Feeling snappy, impatient, anxious, depressed
- Not functioning properly as the parent you want to be
- Relationship strains
- Career or work in jeopardy
- Poor health, reduced immunity
- Your baby's development suffers
Your entire mental state and the way you live each day can be transformed through replenishing sleep
With my proven Sleep Nanny System, you can turn this around and be living a more enjoyable life as a parent, and FAST. Just imagine the whole family sleeping soundly every night... You can make that happen!
It's all broken down into bite sized mini-modules so even the most sleep deprived, busy parent, can get in the know and start taking action right away.
You're going to...
- Feel confidently equipped with a clear understanding of your baby's sleep and how to transform it.
- Become an expert on your child's sleep so you can work through any challenge quickly and smoothly.
- Create a tailored sleep plan so you have a 'route map' to follow - No more doubt or guess-work.
- Discover the simple steps to ensure you reach your goals and it lasts
- Be in the driving seat and have these tools at your fingertips whenever you need them.
This programme is Instantly Accessible to you so you can get started with your plan this very night!
Plus you'll save a huge 50% and instead of paying £74, you can get sleep on track for just £37 today:
The Sleep Nanny® method was recommended to me by a friend and it is absolutely worth every penny. When our little boy hit the 4 month sleep regression, he was waking every 1-2 hours throughout the night and having 30 minute "disaster naps"..
Lucy's programme gave me the confidence and the tools and within a night, he was sleeping longer and waking less, which made for a more content child. It was a gentle and reassuring experience giving structure and confidence to the parents and the child.
Mum to Charlie
What is in this programme?
- You will discover the specific answers to your baby's sleep at age 4-5 months.
- Each module consists of a short video training and notes. You can progress at your own pace.
- It's broken down into simple steps that you can easily digest and implement right away.
- Exclusive bonus content.
- Lifetime access, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
A snippet of the topics covered include:
- Identifying your baby's unique temperament and matching a suitable approach
- Learning when and how to night wean
- Understanding how much sleep your baby needs and when (timing is key).
- Navigating the developmental leap at this age
- Selecting and implementing your customised sleep plan
Get INSTANT ACCESS and 50% OFF when you click the button and buy this programme now: