How to Get The Most Out of Your Coaching Programme
- Your relationship with us is a partnership. We provide the information and education that is most appropriate to your situation and then our sole focus is to support, guide and empower you to get the outcomes you desire. In order to reach the outcome you desire and deserve, it is important that you follow through with the commitments that you make so you can make the progress that you want.
- To see a difference to your current situation, we have to make changes to certain aspects of what is currently in place. This might mean changes to routine, how you respond to your child, timings etc… We will help you to identify what needs to change and support you through the implementation but you will need to be willing and committed to do the implementing and make those changes happen.
- The Sleep Nanny® provides all the assessment, information and guidance you need but you must ultimately take responsibility for achieving your desired results using the resources provided to you.
Preparing for Your Consultation:
- It is not necessary for the child to be present for the consultation. If both parents can be present it is useful but not essential.
- If your consultation is taking place online via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime, find a comfortable place to sit away from too much noise or distraction and have a pen and paper handy to take some notes.
- Online consultations will always be held in a private place and you will only be heard in headphones so anything you share will remain confidential.
- By the end of the consultation you should feel clear and confident of the plan and how to implement the changes that need to be made in order to reach your goals.
- Your chosen package or programme will determine how your coaching calls/emails will take place. Please be aware of how many calls/emails your programme allows for and that these are to be used within 30 days unless otherwise agreed by The Sleep Nanny®
- Client support calls take place via an application called Zoom unless otherwise specified by your coach. You can join online or dial in on a telephone. You will receive an email invitation with instructions for booking and joining these sessions.
- Client support calls allow for 15 minutes per client. Please join the call at your appointment time in order to get your support.
- If your programme includes support emails, you may use these anytime within 30 days of commencing your programme. Each email should include as much detail as necessary to receive a thorough answer.
- All 1:1 clients are granted lifetime support through our private Facebook support group. Simply request to join at: www.facebook.com/groups/sleepnannysupport
- If we do not hear from you, we will check in with you twice. If we do not get a reply from you, we will assume all is going really well and you no longer need us.
Usually, by the time you complete your programme, things are going well and parents feel they can continue on their own but we are always here for you and if you would like some extra support or guidance, you can choose from a range of add-on calls and/or emails via the website: www.sleepnanny.co.uk
We aim to respond to all emails within 24hrs on weekdays.
For programmes that include one, we aim to complete written sleep management plans within 3-5 days of receipt of assessment form.
If you contact us outside of practice hours, we will get back to you as soon possible within practice hours.
Please send your queries via email and not text message.
To provide clients with quality of service, Lucy schedules dedicated times during her working day for responding to emails.
Regular practice hours are 10.00 a.m – 3.00 p.m Monday – Friday. (Offline on Wednesdays so please anticipate a delay if you email us on a Wednesday).